– Sweet almond oil is somewhat stable, high in oleic acid, and incorporates a fair amount of linoleic acid and Crucial fatty acid, which give a contribution to its absorption and weight.
– The claim to fame of sweet almond oil is its high Vitamin E content. It also incorporates Vitamin K and is wealthy in Omega 9.
– Sweet almond oil is clear to light yellow, and its aroma ranges from odorless to a mild nut scent.
– Because of the character of this oil, cloudiness or particles in oil would possibly happen.
– 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients
– No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
– Not tested on Animals
– Paraben & Petroleum Free
– 16 ounces (480 ml)
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate).
Quick Tip: Combine with 2 to 3 drops Crucial oil in a roll-on bottle to make use of at the go.
Recipe: Frankincense Sweet Almond Body Oil
– 48 drops Air of secrecy Cacia Frankincense Crucial Oil
– 4 fluid ounces Air of secrecy Cacia Sweet Almond Oil
– 4-ounce Air of secrecy Cacia Amber Glass Bottle with Writable Label
Combine oils into bottle. Use as an far and wide body oil.
SWEET ALMOND OIL – Sweet almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil is likely one of the most diverse and accessible skin care oils, making it one of the crucial popular natural skin care ingredients. Because of its weight and nutrient density, it is very good for bath and after-shower applications, and especially appropriate for taking good care of dry skin.
RICH AND NOURISHING – This special nut is in fact a drupe (infrequently known as a stone fruit), which has been utilized in food, skin care, and medicine for centuries. Its valuable oil comes from a pressing of the nut which yields a considerable amount with each and every pressing. A natural source of skin-nourishing fatty acids and lipids, sweet almond oil has a wealthy consistency and glides well when used for massage.
ETHICALLY MADE – Air of secrecy Cacia Sweet Almond Oil isn’t tested on animals, and incorporates no synthetic colors or fragrances. Air of secrecy Cacia Crucial Oils and skin care oils are completely paraben and petroleum free.
PURITY TESTING – Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the main way to make sure an Crucial oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. All Air of secrecy Cacia Crucial oils are GC/MS tested.
ABOUT US – Air of secrecy Cacia used to be founded 38 years ago on pure Crucial oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source top of the range botanicals and rigorously test each batch to make sure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the leading edge. And importantly, Air of secrecy Cacia is a part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.